Thursday, May 5, 2011

10 pounds off my load.!

Today was great. I got paid for doing my house work. I paid my monthly tuition for college. And....I PAID OFF MY WEDDING GOWN.!! I am so relieved because now I wont have to think about it anymore. It stresses me out making payments on stuff. I always worry about being late and stuff. My usual client came back to see me today for her roller set. She is such a little doll. She tells me she loves me more than pound cake, watermelon, and elvis. I just love her. She always brightens my day. After school I made my weekly trip to Walmart. I know..it's dumb, but I look forward to it every week. I got mom's mother's day gift finished up. I got her some O.P.I. nail polish and a candle. I got her a card too. And I'm baking mother's day cupcakes. I'll post pictures when I finish them. When I go to Walmart..I get a lot of ideas for baking and christmas and house decor. I love it. I'm gonna compose a list this weekend of what I wanna get everyone. Last year I did a little of everything including gift baskets of baked goods. I know bath and body works is gonna be a major stop for a lot of the ladies on my list. I hope this year Adam, Cayle, and I can have a Christmas dinner with Chris, Christina, Grace, and Baby Brentley. It was such a fun night. I hope my mom likes her gift. She tends to stay with the same nail polish colors so I'm not sure if she will like these or not, but I got her a Tennessee Vols orange color for football season. She likes to paint her toes orange. I can borrow it for Halloween too with my black shatter. I love shatter polish. Heheh. I cannot explain the relief I feel that my dress is paid for. I'm so happy. The new pirates of the caribbean movie comes out in two weeks.!! I am sooooo excited. I'm half tempted to buy my ticket early. I don't care if I go alone or whatever..I wanna see it sooooo bad.
I wish I knew how to cook actual food..instead of microwave stuff. Brittney was telling me about allrecipes.com. I think I'm gonna sign up on it and practice. It's kinda like my little site where I get my food and craft ideas. But I wanna put a notebook together of recipes that are good, easy, and festive. I have so many goals, but in all honesty, it keeps me focused to have a lot going on like I do. And it's even better when I complete a goal. Daddy looked at my car today, we're still trying to figure out what's wrong with it. I wish we knew. But in time I suppose everything will work out.
It's been sooo chilly outside..and I absolutely love it. It makes me miss fall, but it makes summer bearable.
Cayle is talking a lot. I'm so proud of him. He says all kinds of things, and he loves to be outside. Which is good for him. If hes active he's more likely to stay healthy..right.? He's hooked on cookies though..it's his new favorite word. But with everything else..moderation is key. This weekend is gonna be very relaxing. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment