Sunday, May 15, 2011

More car and project news..

Well..the car still isn't working..I got it back yesterday after they replaced the converter..and it's still shaking..Dad is furious..Mom is too..and so am I. I just want my car fixed. Is that too much to ask.? 1,000 dollars later and it still isn't where it needs to be. That is way toomuch money to be put into repairs and it still not run correctly. Sharing a car with mom isn't exactly easy when she drives a gas guzzling chevy tahoe. With all the money going to repairs..I haven't been getting paid. And it's been hard to see Adam. It just sucks.. Anyways..I got some house stuff..not much..but definitely needed. I got a cd and dvd tower for 1.00 a piece. Mom found them at a flea market and brought them home to me..and I would like to get a couple more if I can find them. I filled the dvd one up completely with disney movies lol. And I still have movies left over. And the cd one is about 3/4 of the way filled. I got some cardstock for scrapbooks. It's all different colors. And I got some scrapbook stickers. They're pretty cool. I'm trying to get a few for every different holiday and events..like cookouts and pool fun. And walgreens will print off my photos for .15 cents a piece which isn't bad at all.! I started a list of house stuff I could get right now. stuff I can get right now..And it's growing. But I know I can do it..and when Adam sees how much it benefits us when we move in..I know he'll be happy about it. I never realized how much I could stock up on. I haven't had a chance to try any new recipes..but I'm thinking of attempting a pasta dish called ziti. I'll post pictures when I can. Yesterday..I was able to take the capris back and get a cash refund and I found four new tops.!! And guess what.?? One was free.!! And they all make me feel like the hairstylist I wanna be...if that makes any sense. Last night was really scary..As I may or may not have said on here..I've been getting private calls around the same time almost every night since the tornado tragedies. . And the very first time they called I answered, but I couldn't hear them very well. But I did say DO NOT call this number again. And yet they continued..I even let dad answer the phone and they continued to call...well anyways...they called again last night..and this time I answered because to be honest..this little joke..I am far beyond tired of..And when I answered they said "erica.? hey baby what are you doing.?" And I know it wasn't Adam he was on the other line. But the scary part...it sounded just like my ex..Cayle's sperm donor..the one who dropped off the face of the Earth after we split..I haven't spoken to him since Adam and I got together.. I said. "I don't know who the F--K this is but DO NOT call me again." And I hung up. I don't like to say much about this because it's old news..but he really scares me because..he's literally crazy. And I am so paranoid he's watching me or driving by my house when I'm the only one home or something..I was up until almost four this morning I was so freaked out. I don't know for sure if it was him or not that called me..but they certainly know who I am. And that's the scary part. And the voice sure sounded like him. I told dad..and the only thing he said was to 'keep an eye' on it..and mom completely brushed it off. I would like to get a thing of pepper spray from Academy sports to keep on me. I hope I never have to use it..but in the event of needing some type of defense I would like to have it. If I can..I would like to change my number too. And this time..about 7-10 people will have it. I am NOT going through this again. I'll make sure that everyone who has my number understands not to give it to anyone else. What I would like to know is how did he get it in the first place...because I was pretty exclusive with this number..I dunno. Like I said..I don't even know if it was him or not. I'm about 60% sure it was him. Who else would call me harrassingly and from a blocked number.?? This is exactly why my wedding is invitation only. To keep creepers out. Ehh. Opinions please.?

1 comment:

  1. Eh. That is scary. It gave me goose bumps. I would have had to stay on the line to ask who it was and then hung up. lol.
    Also, you should post pictures of the tops. :)

    ReplyDelete