Sunday, May 22, 2011

What a fabulous weekend.!!



It all started Thursday night at midnight. Well, technichally Friday. I went to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie.!! It was great. Personally, I wasn't expecting much since most of the original cast isn't in this one, but I was seriously impressed. At the theater there was an actor there who looked like Captain Jack Sparrow.!! I even got a picture with him. He looked, acted, and even sounded like him. It kinda had me wondering. Friday (that day) Cayle and I spent the day with Adam. It was fun. We watched movies and played outside some. Saturday..it was girls..& baby's day out. I went with Kay to david's bridal to pick out the other brides maid's dresses. They were so pretty. They will be in teal and I will be in brown. She wanted my dress to be different from theirs since I'm her maid of honor. She gave me my gift for being her brides maid. Its a black clutch that has maid of honor in rhinestones and some cuccumber melon body spray and lotion. Oh and pink fuzzy socks. :D I loved it. I try to keep a lot of that stuff around so I always smell pretty. :) After david's bridal, we went to Dick's sporting goods store to find her fiance, Josh, a birthday gift. He likes to hunt so she got him so hunting calls. Afterwards we got hungry so we went to Steak and Shake. Cayle was SO good in both the bridal shop and steak and shake. I was so proud of him. So after steak and shake we went to her house and tried a couple things with her hair. And I think we know what we wanna do with it. She got a new puppy last weekend and Cayle thought she was a kitty. It was so cute. After a little while, Josh, Kay, Cayle, and I decided to go play in the fountains at Coolidge Park. Cayle had a BLAST. I would like to take him back on a week day when it's just us. We hardly ever get to do things just the two of us. After we had our fun in the fountains Josh decided he wanted to rent a 'funny car.' He had always wanted to do it..so what better time.? We checked to make sure it was safe to have Cayle in one, and they all said it was. And we cruised around Chattanooga. I definitely have an appreciation for the downtown scenery, but I still don't love living here. There's hardly anything to do. And I feel like it doesn't have much to offer me. And I've felt this way for years. ANYWAYS, we cruised around Chattanooga for about an hour. I saw places I didn't even know we had here. I would HATE to be in one of those things when Riverbend comes around. I'm not a big crowd person. They make me nervous. And it's even hotter with all those people scrunched into one place. However, Black Friday is the only crowd I can be okay in. I'm on a mission and completely focused on it. Sunday has been my lazy day. Cayle and I didn't do much. I gave Daddy a hair cut and he payed me 20 bucks.!! Which is good because I won't have to spend a lot on gas this week. And I can buy other things that are on my list..like scrapbook accesories or house stuff..or christmas gifts..thats the plan. Oh, and by the way..my check engine light came back on in my car..I spy a dead mechanic. That's for sure. All in all, a good weekend in my book.
Adam and I have been talking, and we really need some alone time together. More alone time that is. We hardly get a night to ourselves..and I think two nights out of the month and maybe one weekend we need to have some us time. Whatever day I miss during the week I will go in Friday morning and make it up. And I get more hours on Fridays anyway. So it evens out. I am so excited for our trip to Six Flags. I dunno how well I'll do in the heat, but I'm gonna give it my all and cover myself in spf 100 sun block. :) Any ideas on what to take on the trip.? I need to find a good pair of walking shoes too. Crap. There goes a pretty penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment