Monday, May 23, 2011

My Rant for the evening.

The Galen OBGYN center is nothing but a bunch of idiots who have no idea what in the world they are doing. Today, I called and asked for them to call in another pack of birth control pills because I'm out and my appointment isn't for another 2 weeks. So I called around one, I spoke to a nurse, gave her the pharmacy's info, and assumed it would be filled. But no. I call tonight while I'm at school to see if my pills were ready for pick up..and the pharmacist said that she never received an order for them to be filled. Are you kidding me.?? This happens EVERY time I go to the ob. When I went for my first pregnancy check up they screwed up my blood work and I had to give blood again..and anyone who knows me knows I cant stand needles. They mess up my urine tests. They either lose them or screw up the tests. They've even managed to mess up a PAP by not getting enough cells from my cervix so I have to go in and do it all over again. They never fill my prescriptions on time. And it's nothing but a pain in my butt to go. I hate it. So therefor, I have decided to switch OBGYNs. I am beyond furious with these people and they have lost my money and me as a patient. And I will be sure to spread the word that the place sucks and to not go there. I hate doctors. And I hate going. This is the last straw for me. I wish people knew how to do their job. And do it right the first time. I am talking to the head honcho tomorrow and after this next appointment I will be switching to Dr. Katie Garrett.

No comments:

Post a Comment