Monday, May 30, 2011

Random facts about Me :)

Me as a mommy.

* I feel as if craft time is important for bonding and unleashing a child's creativity.

* Play time is the best before I leave for school.

* I love when Cayle rushes to greet me when I come home.

* I believe mostly in positive reinforcement (thanks to christina.!)

* I learn Cayle's favorite songs and sing them for him.

* I wish we had more bonding time.

* I feel like I'll never have enough pictures of him.

* I strongly believe in family bond and tradition. I have a list prepared of some I'd like to start.!

* I always put princess and the frog on for him at night. He loves it. I don't see why not.

* I have the perfect place picked out to store Christmas gifts. :)

* I've been more open to trying new things because of Cayle. An example..I tried feeding ducks at the park even though I was scared..and I still am and so is he.!

* I love bath time with Cayle. He's so fun to watch.

* I believe every baby should have a rubber duck.

* A story a night is a must.

* Being with Cayle makes me feel like a child myself.

* Hide and seek is our favorite game.

* I strive to be the best mommy I can be.

* I keep Cayle's handprint crafts with me in my notebook at school.

* I cry with my baby when he gets hurt.

* I always like to reward Cayle for good behavior after a doctors visit.

* I try to include him in everything. He 'brushes' my hair. And helps me put toys away. And 'cooks' with me.

* Every day at 2 p.m. it's the wiggles time.! Cayle cannot be disturbed.

* I always keep chicken noodle soup around...and animal cookies.

* There truly is NOTHING like a mother's love.

Me as My Own Person

* I love purple.

* I love acoustic music. Mayday Parade has my heart in that area.

* I'd love to learn how to play piano.

* I 110% agree with the quote "A girl should be two things. Classy and Fabulous." And I long to feel like I've acheived both.

* I need a self esteem booster for when I'm at school.

* I like to prepare and be prepared.

* Coffee and tea make me feel better.

* I never wear my hair curly.

* I like to paint my toes and nails after a long hard day.

* Scrapbooking is a must. I love having pictures and frames.

* As dumb as it sounds, Walmart is a happy place for me.

* From Halloween to Christmas is my favorite time of year.

* I love reality shows..teen mom..16 and pregnant..I survived.

* I would love to open/work at a cupcake shop as an extra job.

* Horror movies are the best.

* I am and always will be a Disney Princess at heart.

* I've always wanted a puppy I could put sweaters on.

* I have my color schemes and appliances picked out for my first home.

* I want to be WAY more girly. And thats a BIG fact here.


Me as a fiance and future wife.

* I want to be home to cook dinner for my family every night.

* I still love when we cuddle.

* I'll always remember the day of our first kiss. New years eve 2009...at midnight.

* We can never have enough pictures.

* I always want to help any way I can.

* My dream wedding is purple. Lol.


* I will always pull my weight..sometimes I slack..but we get back on track.

* I've never been so in love. And that's the God honest truth.

* The first thing that attracted me to Adam..he made me laugh..when I didn't even think smiling was possible at the time.

* I get chills when he kisses my forehead.

* He still tells me I'm *beautiful.*

* Adam is the only person I can sleep in a bed with and not have to get mad at..he holds me and won't hog the sheets.! And he knows my pillows are my pillows lol.

* Adam is left handed..I am right handed..and when we eat side by side..we don't bump elbows..I'm the only person he doesn't have to worry about that with.

* There are still spontanious suprises.

* January 26, 2010...October 2, 2010...two of the best days of my life.

* He hasn't seen my dress.

* We pinky promise. <3

* We wrestle for fun.

* I'm even willing to try to get into his video games with him so we can bond.

* We want two puppies. I want a boston terrier. He wants a pitbull mix. Or a lab. Guard dog purposes.

* I can decorate however I want...but the 'man cave' is all his. I'm not decorating that lol.

* Our trip to atlanta this summer is our first road trip together without anyone else.

* I feel like my new last name fits so well in both mine and cayle's names. Erica Lingle. Bailian 'Cayle' Lingle.

Well...thats me in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment