Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011.

What a fantastic mother's day.! This morning Daddy made the mommy's a waffle breakfast..and the boys cleaned the kitchen. So for once I didn't have to. Lol. This was the cake I made for mom for mother's day. I think it turned out pretty good. Cayle got me a card and some capris pants, but I have to exchange them. They don't fit. But they were nice.! Later, I went to Adam's and we made brownie sundaes. And the were delicious. Kay and I baked the brownies, and we put cookie dough in the bottom of the pan. Then put caramel and brownie mix on top. When they were done baking, we put ice cream and all sorts of sundae toppings with them. Adam got me a card for mother's day and wrote a sweet message inside. It's always nice to get something like that from him. Honestly, I prefer that over anything he could get me. He said for father's day he wants some new boxers. I can do that, but I wanna throw in a little surprise too, but I'm not quite sure what yet. I was thinking a picture frame with a picture of him and Cayle in it. I'm still thinking on it. Any ideas.? All in all, it was a good mother's day. But my little baby made it the most special for me. He's my best friend and I can't go a day without being with him or getting some hugs and kisses from him. He makes everyday worth it. And he makes me so proud to be a mommy. And honestly..no job is better than wiping faces, playing ball, and lots of love. I love being a mommy. I never knew life before it. And I can't imagine life without my family.

1 comment:

  1. That is sweet of Adam. No ideas on what to surprise him with. I haven't thought about Father's Day yet. Who picked out what Cayle got you?

    ReplyDelete