Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Buzz kill..


So today didn't go as planned at all.!! I cleaned the house waiting on mom to call and tell me about my car..and when I get done I put Cayle down for a nap and start to watch t.v...and I ran my finger over my ring...and it was broken.!!! It had snapped right where they added the metal to re size it..I have NO idea how it happened. I was really disappointed..Adam offered to get me a whole new ring..but it wouldn't be the same..It wouldn't have the memory behind it..So I called Walmart..and they said since it hadn't been over a year that they would repair it for free. So later that day Mom came and got me..and we picked up my car...and it ran fine. I took it through a carwash and vacuumed it and made it really nice (which is another thing I can cross off my list of things to do.) So after I got home mom and dad went to do some errands..and my brother went to church with a friend so Cayle and I were home alone again..so I decided to go ahead and drop my ring off to get repaired tonight so it'll be sent out in the morning. So I went and dropped it off and looked around at house stuff..and scrapbook stuff. Scrapbooks and house items are the next thing on my list. But anyways...I leave Walmart..and my car is NOT fixed..it started shaking again. The mechanic over-looked a sensor or some problem....I dunno..but I am extremely mad...the car shaking is the whole reason I sent the car to the mechanic in the first place.!! I mean...is it me here or wouldn't that irritate you.?? My parents paid 700 dolalrs (including the tow bill and tax) and it's still not right.!!! I understand it may be a simple mistake..but that's a lot of money for it to still be not working correctly. Hopefully he'll fix it right and not charge for it. Ugh. It's just annoying because..I hate sharing a car with my mom. That thing is a gas hog. And for both of us to do our errands and go to school and work..it takes way too much gas and it's expensive. So hopefully it'll get worked out. On the positive side..my ring is getting fixed and I'll have it back in a week or so. Maybe sooner. My car is a step closer to being fixed. So..hopefully I can get it back before the weekend is through.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sucks about your ring! I've never heard of that happening before. At least they are going to fix it for you though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. That sucks. :( At least you won't have to pay for the ring, and hopefully the car will be free too. I would be so mad if he had fixed a bunch of things and they weren't even what was wrong.

    ReplyDelete