Thursday, May 26, 2011

I feel accomplished today.

Mom was sick today..so I helped her by cleaning the entire house. I scrubbed the kitchen down, cleaned the bathrooms, did some laundry, vacuumed, took care of her, took care of Cayle. It was a long day. But we're having company this weekend. My brother and sister-in-law are coming into town from Orlando. I haven't seen them since January on the trip to Gatlinburg. I got my ring back the other day and I have almost 70 dollars for our trip to six flags. And I have to get to 150. Adam is moving in with some friends from work. Its closer to his work place and closer to me. Its a 2bedroom town home. It's really nice from the pictures. Tomorrow, I'm going to help him pick some stuff out that he needs for his apartment. And he wants us to spend a lot of time together this weekend. We spent some alone time together Wednesday night. It was nice just to cuddle and relax. Cayle has been attached to my hip lately. Usually he's pretty independent but he just cries and cries when I have to leave for school. It breaks my heart. That's another reason I cant wait to be out of school. I can come home and be with him at night.

3 comments:

  1. Ha. I didn't know you had another brother either. DanG! How old is he? Will you ask them how much tickets were? lol. Jessie and I are wanting to fly to Orlando during Samantha's birthday week, but it is hard for me to find prices...
    That is pitiful, about Cayle. :( Samantha started that about 8 or 9 months, and she is STILL like that. lol. But it makes me feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace does and pretty much always has done that since she was about 6 months old :( It breaks my heart because she will run after me and I have to shut the door in her face, and then I can hear her crying all the way to my car :( I hate it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe. That is pitiful Christina. I know what you mean though. I used to have to do that when she was in daycare.

    ReplyDelete