Wednesday, May 4, 2011

yesterday..

Yesterday was a good day. I finally got a bit of a break from being stuck at home during the day and went out with my nanny. We went to the little debbie store and to the dollar tree. At the little debbie store you can get snack cakes and granola and stuff half price if not lower. You can walk out with a full box of snack cakes for under twenty dollars.! I know thats a lot of snack cakes, but they're good for lunch and it doesn't hurt to donate them. They even have a full box of pie crusts for 5.00. You can't find deals like that any more..After that we went to the dollar tree. I got some more craft supplies, Cayle's first big boy tooth brushes, and some air fresheners. School was slow. But I made a 90 on my test..with 60 questions.! I did better than the rest of the class..as far as I know..the girls are all saying they barely passed or failed completely. So I guess I did pretty good..I take a lot of pride in making good grades and my hair services. I never really cared much in high school about being a straight A student..as long as I was passing I was happy. Most of the time I made B's...but math and I are sworn enemies. Haha.
Today wasn't too bad either. I had my first client in a few weeks. It was a man who works for the humane society. Eh. But he seemed pretty pleased with his hair cut. He wasn't a picky guy which made it easy. He tipped me four dollars. Which was pretty good considering the haircut was only six. Tomorrow, I'm gonna finish up my weekly house work, and nanny and I are going to Walmart. I love going to Walmart. It doesn't sound like much but it's nice to get out of the house. My car is still parked in my driveway. With all the bills going on right now and my family trying to save for vacation..my car has to wait. But as long as I have a way to school and to see Adam I'm okay with it. I LOVE how cool it was today. It was making me anxious for the fall. I have so many plans for this year. I wanna write them down so I can mark them off myself. Goals keep me driven.

No comments:

Post a Comment